You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains (39) 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Comes packaged in hard plastic NGC storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design shows Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Type 1 reverse: Used from 1986-2021, displays a majestic eagle underneath 13 small stars that represent the original colonies.
- Type 2 reverse: First introduced in 2021, shows an eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch to add to its nest.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your PCGS certified American Silver Eagles by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with its silver bullion appeal. Add this 1986-2023 39-coin Silver Eagle set MS-69 NGC (w/NGC boxes) to your cart today!
NGC Certified Silver Eagles
APMEX offers customers NGC graded Silver Eagles to provide the highest quality additions to their collections. NGC is the only independent third-party grading service that works with the Smithsonian National Museum of American History, which is dedicated to the long-term preservation of historical coins. Each encapsulated coin is placed in a tamper-evident holder that protects and certifies the coin's authenticity and condition. These graded pieces can increase demand for the coins because their quality assurance is enhanced after the official grading process.
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
NOTE: The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is naturally occurring in the air.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.