- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 25 coins.
- Coin is presented in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of two rabbits surrounded by flowers and butterflies.This image is adorned in genuine purple Mother of Pearl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinctly unique Gold coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its mother of pearl feature and its large size. Add this beautiful 5 oz Gold Mother of Pearl Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Lunar - Year of the Rabbit
There are different types of Rabbit and it is based on what year you were born. There are wood rabbit, fire rabbit, earth rabbit, gold rabbit and this year is the water rabbit. The lunar year of the rabbit will start on January 22, 2023 and will end on February 9, 2024. People born in a year of the Rabbit are believed to be vigilant, witty, quick-minded, and ingenious.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.