Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of fine Silver.
- Presented in a clear acrylic case with booklet detailing the history of Peter Rabbit.
- Maximum mintage of up to 3,510 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an iconic, original Beatrix Potter illustration of Peter Rabbit.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The Royal Mint offers investment products along with unique and innovative releases to celebrate traditions and moments. The mint is well known for its flagship Britannia products, and also produces coinage for the United Kingdom in addition to commemorative programs such as The Peter Rabbit series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.