You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Struck in a tailored specimen finish, the maple leaves feature a soft satin finish, while the field is filled with angled lines that meet at the center. Those lines are a nod to our pyramid-shaped Winnipeg facility where this “W” mint mark coin was struck, and where all our pennies were minted between 1976 and 2012.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Struck in a tailored specimen finish (satin relief against a pyramidal line pattern), the coin’s reverse is a reproduction of the beloved one-cent circulation design by G. E. Kruger Gray. It features two maple leaves on the same twig, as seen on most Canadian pennies issued between 1937 and 2012. The reverse also features a “W” mint mark signifying the coin was proudly struck at our facility in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this 2022 Canada 1 oz 10th Anniversary of the Farewell to the Penny W Mint Mark coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.