You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The RCM has brought back G. E. Kruger Gray’s iconic maple leaf twig design and reproduced it on a bigger scale—and in 99.99% pure Silver. With its 65 mm diameter, this limited-edition tribute offers you an enlarged view of all those familiar details. And there’s a twist: a reproduction of the last penny struck in 2012 has been incorporated into this coin’s reverse, where it forms the “0” in the year “2022.”
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 1,500 coins.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Your coin’s reverse is an enlarged version of G. E. Kruger Gray’s iconic maple leaf twig design, as seen on Canadian one cent circulation coins issued from 1937 to 2012 (with the exception of 1967). The design features two upright, five-lobed maple leaves attached to a small twig. A reproduction of the last penny struck in 2012 stands in for the number “0” in the year “2022.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This is an exciting collecting opportunity for those who love Canada’s circulation coins! But hurry – mintage is limited to just 1,500 coins worldwide Add this 2022 Canada 5 oz 10th Anniversary of the Last Penny coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.