Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Dates and labels vary depending on product on hand.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City in the early 1900s.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Purchase America's premier Gold coin today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.