Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The sparkling blue sapphire on this 99.99% pure Gold coin serves as a vibrant representation of the Francophone spirit that has always been a cornerstone of the nation. On this coin’s reverse, the magnificent blue gemstone is surrounded by some of the many diverse symbols that are proudly associated with French heritage in Canada.
- Limited mintage of 275 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Hélène Girard features a grade AAA rose cut blue sapphire at its center, where the gemstone’s blue hue represents Canada’s Francophone spirit. The gemstone is surrounded by an engraved arrangement of repeating ornamental flourishes and emblems associated with French heritage in Canada, including: the fleur-de-lis, a symbol that evokes the wider French-speaking community; the blue flag iris, the floral emblem of Quebec; the purple violet, the floral emblem of New Brunswick; and maple leaves that represent all Francophone communities in Canada. The iconic ceinture fléchée (arrow sash) surrounds the design, embracing all the individual elements as a whole.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Only 275 of these coins are available! Given its very low mintage and very high visual appeal, this coin is not one to be missed. Order today and bring home a magical piece that will be treasured for years to come. Add this Gold $200 Celebrating Canada's Diversity Culture and Traditions coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins since 1908. They are recognized around the world for their unique Silver and Gold Maple Leaf series, but they also produce numerous popular products that result in award-winning coins. With new RCM releases available every month, browse upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review