|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$39.57||$39.98||$41.22|
|20 - 99||$38.57||$38.97||$40.18|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 13,500 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts Athena holding her spear and shield, ready for battle. An owl flies above her. The design also includes the inscription "ATHENA" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 13,500 of the Gods of Olympus Athena 1 oz Silver BU coins. Add this coin to your cart today!
Gods of Olympus Athena
Perth Mint's Gods of Olympus series continues with Athena, the Greek goddess of war. This release follows the prior releases of Zeus, the Greek god of the sky, Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea, Hades, the Greek god of the underworld, and Hera, the Greek goddess of marriage. Athena is depicted holding a spear and shield, with her owl flying above her, and a serpent at her feet on this Silver coin by The Perth Mint, struck in 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gods of Olympus Series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar, and Gold Swan and Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.