Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
All four coins are impeccably crafted in 99.99% pure Gold. Each coin features a Reverse Proof finish that puts the focus on the engraving, and with good reason—the various geometric shapes that form the maple leaf reflect light in unexpected ways, resulting in a dazzling multifaceted portrait.
- Contains 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 450 sets.
- Your complete set is enclosed in a custom wooden case shaped like a maple leaf and crafted from hard maple wood. The certificate is held in place inside the hinged lid, while each coin is safely nestled in a black velvet insert.
- Obverse: Each obverse features the historic effigy of Her Majesty by Dora de Pédery-Hunt.
- Reverse: Your four coins share the same reverse design by Calder Moore and feature a stylized depiction of a sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaf. Each maple leaf is composed of intricately sculpted geometric shapes that give the Canadian emblem a more multi-faceted appearance; the engraved shapes also play with light and shadow in order to convey a sense of movement. On all four coins, the reverse includes the words “CANADA,” the coin’s purity and weight, and the year “2023.”
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a rarity. This is the only Gold fractional set launching in 2022, and it features a lower mintage (450) than the 2022 pure Gold fractional set. The engraved art and the Precious Metal content make this set a must-see and a must-have for any Gold collector! Add this beautiful set to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review