- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins will be issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Advanced Release designation certifies that these were distributed before the official launch of the product.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Reverse: Depicts the Reliance yacht traveling across tranquil waves, with "Rhode Island" and "United States of America" in the legend.
- Edge: Incused inscriptions “2022,” “S” mint mark and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Reliance yacht was first launched in the year 1903 and was designed by Nathanael Green Herreshoff. This yacht's design exhibited many technological advances that allowed it to win the 1903 America's Cup. It was later scrapped in 1913.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this graded American Innovation Dollar to your cart today!
The American Innovation Dollar series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year in the order that each state entered the union, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.