- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination. Included is the year of issue, face value, fineness and weight.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Liopleurodon, a crocodile-like reptile in a body of water with its mouth open. Included are the years he roamed the Earth and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Don't miss out on owning the second coin of 2022 in this popular series. Add one of these Liopleurodon Gold coins to your collection today!
Prehistoric Life Series
This series features 12 different animals available in 1 oz Silver, 1/2 gram Gold and 1 oz colorized. There will be three coins issued each year. This is a wonderful series for any collector who loves history or is fascinated with dinosaurs. Each coin was issued by the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
There are many different unique products that APMEX offers that are exclusive to us. We offer products that you will only find on our website or from the secondary market. We are excited to give you so many options to add to your collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.