You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to limited availability there is a limit of 5 coins per customer.
- Population of only 58 coins available, certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS holder, grading the coin a Mint State-70, with our exclusive green label.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Gold Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is highly desired among collectors. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. The Libertad is Mexico's most treasured coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535. Add this 2022 MS-70 PCGS 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), otherwise known as North America’s oldest mint. It is also the national mint of the country of Mexico and was first established in Mexico City in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is also the Mexican Mint's largest client. It produces circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.