Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 coins for a total of 25 oz of Silver. Multiples of 20 tubes are packaged in Monster Boxes.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Philip Nathan, the reverse features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text have been integrated into the design for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Store your 2023 Silver Britannia tubes in style by adding an empty Monster Box to your order.
The 2023 Silver Britannia coin makes a great investment in Precious Metals. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Britannia 25-coin MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
To ensure our customers receive only 2023 Silver Britannias that have remained unopened from The Royal Mint, APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from mint-sealed boxes. This process called MintDirect® is your guarantee that these coins remain packaged in tubes directly from The Royal Mint.
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine, and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2023 1 oz Silver Britannia coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left The Royal Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here for more details.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.