You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Maximum mintage of only 300 coins worldwide.
- Each coin is presented in a 007 branded case within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays a partial representation of the official 60th anniversary logo "60 YEARS OF BOND," which incorporates the iconic 007 gun logo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Gold James Bond 60 Years of Bond rectangle coin to your cart today!
About James Bond
James Bond is a fictional British Secret Service agent created by former intelligence officer and author Ian Fleming in 1953. His famous character featured in 12 novels and two short story collections before producers Albert R. "Cubby" Broccoli and Harry Saltzman brought Bond to cinema screens for the first time in 1962.
During EON Productions’ 25 Bond blockbusters to date, the spy has been memorably portrayed by six actors - Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig, who each brought their own unique flair to the role. Now, 60 years after the premiere of Dr. No, James Bond continues to entertain and excite audiences around the world in one of film’s longest running and most successful franchises.
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX has a wide variety of Gold products struck from Australia’s famous The Perth Mint. Founded in 1899, The Perth Mint is a world leader in the design and production of Precious Metals minted products. Under the Currency Act of 1965, The Perth Mint is empowered to issue Australia’s official Gold and Silver bullion coins. It also strikes many of Australia’s limited-edition collector coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.