Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of 100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features a detailed dragon holding its mystical tamashi as the Kanagawa wave crashes below. A globe is in the background with the islands of Japan featured.
- Sovereign coin backed by St. Helena government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a lasting tribute to the original coin first produced in 1875. Add the 2023 Gold modern Japanese trade dollar coin to your cart today!
African Gold and Silver Coins
APMEX carries a wide selection of Gold and Silver coins from Africa. The issuing countries included Benin, Cameroon, East Africa, St. Helena, Ivory Coast and many more. You will be able to find many designs and themes of interest.
Trade dollars were first introduced in the late 15th century when the Spanish dollar was used to facilitate trade. This inspired other nations to create currencies, including the U.S. dollar. The original Japanese trade dollar was issued from 1875 to 1877.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.