1941-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar MS-66 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGorgeous coin for a high grade type set or to complete a short set of Walkers.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 11,248,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1941-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.