|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each $10 face value roll contains 20 coins with mixed dates and mint marks. These rolls are a great way to add a beloved American coin design to your Silver holdings.
- Contains approximately 7.15 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- All coins are dated 1916-1947.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of 90% Silver Walking Liberty Halves to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of Copper/Nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they could fall back on.
83% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 19, 2023
Date:Apr 17, 2023
Date:Dec 19, 2022
Coins were what I expected. These are NOT (nor intended to be) collector coins. All were in Good to VG condition. All but 1 in WWII years, 2 S, and 3 D Mint marks and the rest are (P). But I'm happy with them. The G-Kids will love them. Big coins for a 10-year-old. LOL! Not bad for 80-year-old coins.
Posted By:Tom C.
Date:Dec 2, 2022
Posted By:Silver Stacker
Date:Sep 3, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.