- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,942 pieces.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the young fawn Bambi surprised by Faline, the bubbly young doe.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Protect your Bambi coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
This coin is the perfect gift for any Disney fan. Buy the 2022 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Disney Bambi 80th Anniversary Faline coin today!
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.