Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath containing the value and date, or surrounding the French coat of arms.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1854-1860.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing 0.0933 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 10 Franc coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.