These "Trade Coins" were originally issued for large transactions between neighboring countries. Investors now value them for their Gold bullion content and collectors treasure their classic design.
- Contains .1107 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Brilliant Uncirculated or Prooflike condition.
- Obverse: Laureate head right facing bust of Emperor Franz Joseph I.
- Reverse: Crowned imperial double headed eagle.
- 1915 restrike issued by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Austrian Gold in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This small coin from Austria is a great way to add to your Gold holdings at a lower price point. Enhance your Gold collection by adding this Austrian Gold 1 Ducat to your cart today!