- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 2022 Anguilla Eel 1 oz Gold coin is issued by Anguilla and is one of eight releases each year in this historic low mintage series that began in 2018.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside unique Certi-Lock packaging for security and authentication.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Two eels swim next to each other over a field of rippling waves with an island as seen from above.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.