You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Canadian Air Force’s (RCAF) solo jet-aerobatic performer was equipped with the T-33 Silver Star (or “T-Bird”, CT-133) and later, the CT-114 Tutor, which were decked out in a bright color scheme, iconic red. These aircraft, along with the distinctive knight’s helmet emblem they bore, have been colorfully recreated on this 99.99% pure silver tribute to the legendary (and much loved) Red Knight, whose show-stopping manoeuvers inspired a generation of air enthusiasts and enriched Canada’s aviation heritage.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Comes packaged in a black clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The obverse features the repeating laser-engraved Red Knight emblem and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Your coin’s reverse was designed by artist David Oram and pays tribute to the Red Knight, the Royal Canadian Air Force Training Command’s famous aerobatic performer from 1958 to 1969. Historical liaison was provided by authors J.C. Corrigan and D.V. Dempsey. To represent that timespan, the Canadair-built T-33 Silver Star is shown performing a maneuver alongside its eventual replacement, the Canadair-designed and built CT-114 Tutor (background). Accompanied by the red, gold and white Red Knight emblem, both aircraft are painted in their distinctive red color schemes of the 1960s and set against the RCAF Roundel’s (pre-1965) maple leaf.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order
This is a unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime. Add this 2022 2 oz Silver The Red Knight coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.