|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$35.69||$36.06||$37.18|
|20 - 99||$35.39||$35.76||$36.86|
|100 - 199||$35.09||$35.46||$36.55|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint capsules. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2023 Silver Kookaburras in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike® eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- This process requires the coins to be removed from their original mint capsules.
- Coins must remain in this packaging to be FirstStrike® eligible.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of two kookaburras. Also included in the design is the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, the 2023 year-date, as well as the weight and purity. Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the coin’s "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA" heading. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Silver Kookaburra not only features a classic design, but it is also produced in limited mintages, creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2023 1 oz Silver MintDirect® Premier + PCGS Kookaburra to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Perth Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint capsules. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS 2023 1 oz Silver Kookaburra single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Perth Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin - guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.