- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 50% Silver and 50% copper for actual Silver weight of 0.375 troy oz.
- Comes in protective plastic and brilliant uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Incorporates the classic Voyageur design with Toronto's shoreline in the background. Also behind the Voyageur is the CN Tower, once classified as one of the Seven Wonders of the World by the American Society of Civil Engineers in 1995.
- Reverse: Features the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Commemorative is legal tender and is backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Combining the classic voyageur design with the iconic shoreline of Toronto creates a beautiful scene and commemorates a historical moment in Canada. Add this 1984 Canada Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.