- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued by the Confederate States in 1861 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated.
- Cataloged as T-20.
- Face: Nice vignette of Cupid, Industry and a Beehive at top center with an oval portrait of Alexander Stephens, vice-president of the Confederacy, at lower left.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
This note is a contemporary counterfeit; notice the signatures that would have been hand signed are printed.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Choice Uncirculated note is a well-preserved example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.