Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .01 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 10,000 worldwide.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of the enslaved Africans working in the mountains of Brazil for gold. Included is an image of the region where the first gold rush took place.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin your collection with this historical coin that tells the store of where it did begin. Add this Solomon Island Gold Rush coin to your collection today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.