Only $3,695.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of the most recognizable symbols of a historic reign, the Royal Cypher of Queen Elizabeth II was the monarch’s identifier, and most Canadians are used to seeing it imprinted in the insignia of orders, decorations, medals and badges.
The personal device of Queen Elizabeth II was synonymous with the Crown and served as a symbol of sovereignty in Canada for 70 years. It has been re-created and forever preserved on this 99.99% pure Gold tribute to Queen Elizabeth II, the keeper of continuity who also advanced the monarchy into the modern age.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated and beautifully presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Mintage of only 400 coins.
- Obverse: Double dated to commemorate Queen Elizabeth II’s historic reign, the tribute obverse is marked by a Tudor rose and features those four historic effigies of Queen Elizabeth II (left to right): the 2003-2022 effigy by Susanna Blunt; the 1990-2002 effigy by Dora de Pédery-Hunt; the 1965-1989 effigy by Arnold Machin; and the 1953-1964 effigy by Mary Gillick.
- Reverse: The reverse features the Royal Cypher of Queen Elizabeth II, which combines Queen Elizabeth II’s initials “E II” (Elizabeth II) with her title initial “R” (for Regina, or “queen” in Latin) and an image of St. Edward’s Crown. The cypher is framed by shapes resembling the Gold beads and clusters of stones that adorn St. Edward’s Crown; the four larger shapes represent the different effigies that have graced Canadian coinage since 1953.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Queen Elizabeth II Royal Cypher coin, along with your other collections, by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
This coin is a rare keepsake. The mintage is limited to just 400 coins worldwide. Add this 2022 1 oz Gold Queen Elizabeth's Royal Cypher coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has remained a world leader in consistently delivering high-quality coins. The mint is most known for their annual Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coin release, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins – making them one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.