|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 99.99% pure Gold coin features an impressive amount of intricately engraved details that inspire awe for the powerful protector. The golden dragon’s very likeness is thought to attract abundance, good fortune and prosperity, and for extra luck in 2023, this coin shows Tianlong curled up in the shape of another auspicious symbol: the lucky number “8.”
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 8,888.
- Your Gold coin is presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell and packaged in a red graphic beauty box, evoking the Chinese New Year "red envelope" tradition of bestowing a wish for luck and good fortune.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Designed by Simon Ng, your coin’s reverse is inspired by Chinese mythology and features a depiction of Tianlong, the benevolent Heavenly Dragon and the protector of celestial dwellings. Already a symbol of abundance, good fortune and prosperity, the celestial dragon is depicted curled up into the shape of the lucky number “8” as it chases a flaming pearl across the sky.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
In Chinese folklore, dragons herald good fortune. What better way to celebrate the New Year than by wishing the best to your loved ones with a lucky dragon coin. Order today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.