|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The powerful protector is a symbol of abundance, good fortune and prosperity, and these universally desired blessings are represented on this 5 oz. 99.99% pure Silver coin, which features luxurious touches of Gold plating that light up your view of Tianlong among the clouds.
- Contains 5.066 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 2,088 coins.
- Your coin is housed in a red lacquered wood case and packaged in a red outer box, evoking the Chinese New Year "red envelope" tradition of bestowing a wish for luck and good fortune.
- Obverse: The selectively Gold-plated obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Designed by Simon Ng, your coin’s reverse features a selectively Gold-plated depiction of Tianlong, the benevolent Heavenly Dragon of Chinese mythology and the protector of celestial dwellings. With its feathered tail coiling gracefully behind it, Tianlong flits among the swirly clouds and holds a pearl in its mouth.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Heavenly Dragon carries blessings and protection for every place you call home. Add this 2023 Canada Silver Heavenly Dragon coin your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.