Only $339.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Reestablished following the fall of the French Empire, the United Kingdom of the Netherlands would combine Belgium and Holland into a single state until 1839.
- 1837 United Kingdom of the Netherlands. Contains .1104 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 1,400,000 coins.
- Coin is in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Standing armored knight with sword and bundle of arrows divides date.
- Reverse: Inscription within ornamented square.
Protect and display your Gold Ducat in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this piece of history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.