|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- PCGS Population of 7 coins at this grade level with 29 graded higher.
- Oak Tree twopence were struck from hand-made dies making the characteristics of each coin distinctive from coins struck from other dies.
- Graded as AU-50 by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin. Well struck and well-centered, it is an amazing example of colonial craftsmanship.
- CAC certified to ensure the grade of the coin!
- The Oak Tree coins were struck using English denominations as their model.
- Large Planchets (27-31 mm) and then in smaller planchets (22-26 mm) later to more conform to the circulating English coins.
- A beautiful representative piece of an early historic U.S. coin. This coin was struck for circulation 80 years before George Washington was even born.
Protect and display your Oak Tree Two Pence in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Own a piece of history by adding this exceptional coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.