You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 80 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of His Majesty King Charles III and the monetary denomination, designed by Martin Jennings.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia figure, including traditional imagery of a trident and shield, driving a sea chariot pulled by horses. Designed by Jonathan Olliffe.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
Protect your Proof Gold from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This low mintage .9999 fine Gold coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint Britannia
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation. The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.