|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the crest of the Republic of Palau along with an image of a kayak that symbolizes the migration of Palau's population. The crest features Neptune holding a trident with a chest of treasure to his right and a mermaid on his left along with the inscription "RAINBOW'S END." Above the crest is the inscription "REPUBLIC OF PALAU" with the denomination of $1 at the base of the coin.
- Reverse: Depicts a detailed image of a steam locomotive train.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
View the finest details of your Gold Train or any other coin in your collection by adding a precision magnifier to your order.
This is a coin that will remind you of the past as well as the present. Add this 1/2 gram Gold Train coin to your cart today!
Special Shapes Gold Series
The Special Shapes Gold collection from CIT consists of a wide variety of shapes ranging from adorable animals to incredibly detailed snowflakes and everything in between. This series debuted in 2007 and has continued to be popular amongst coin collectors and gift-givers alike. These coins do not have an official year of issue.
CIT Gold Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Gold coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.