Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Swan series is known across the world for its unique beauty. The 2023 1 oz Gold Swan has a fresh and innovative design. This coin marks the seventh year of an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins featuring designs that vary each year. Find out more about the fascinating Perth Swan series now!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and safeguards your coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign - 1952-2022, the denomination and the 2023 year-date are featured.
- Reverse: Portrays a single swan floating on the surface of the water, gracefully craning its neck to the side, with the inscription "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add a beautiful display or gift box to your purchase to show off and protect your fantastic MS-70 NGC Swan in style.
The swans come to life as they gracefully move through the tranquil water. Add this spectacular 2023 1 oz Gold Swan graded Early Release MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
The original Perth Mint Swan coin was introduced in 2017, and it became an instant classic because of its small production and distinctive design. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan series have yearly changing reverse designs that increase their collectibility, and are also available in a bigger 5 oz Silver Proof finish.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is located on the banks of the Swan River in Western Australia, and it has been producing high-quality bullion and collectible coins since its inception. The Perth Mint's most renowned coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar, Silver Kookaburra and a variety of specialty bullion issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.