|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of pure Gold.
- PCGS packaging secures and guarantees the coin’s flawless MS-70 condition.
- The First Day of Issue label ensures that this coin was among the very first coins shipped from the mint after its release.
- Authentic Michael Reagan hand-signed label.
- Obverse: Showcases Lady Liberty with elegant hair, holding a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other. This famous obverse design has been supplemented with extra details from the first Bronze cast.
- Reverse: Jennie Norris’s close-up portrayal of a bald eagle.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The United States Mint does not sell these bullion coins directly to the public, but rather distributes them through a network of Authorized Purchasers, including APMEX. Being listed as an Authorized Purchaser allows us to offer the 2023 American Eagles to our customers sooner than other retailers.
Add a 2023 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
1/10 oz Gold American Eagle PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue
The new American Gold Eagle designs were first seen in mid-year 2021 and will continue to be the standard. Mint Artistic Infusion Program designer Jennie Norris designed the distinctive Gold coin style depicting a close-up portrait of America's national bird - the American bald eagle. Augustus Saint-Gaudens' initial design from 1907 has been updated on the obverse.
PCGS Gold American Eagles
By encapsulating your coin in a protective holder and guaranteeing its authenticity, PCGS adds collectible appeal and allows you to sell your coins easily. APMEX is proud to offer this coin that has been graded MS-70 and the First Day of Issue label. PCGS certified coins ensure that discriminating collectors will receive coins in the greatest possible condition, especially with a highly anticipated release such as this 2023 Gold American Eagle.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.