|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic capsule.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Katsushika Hokusai's famous color woodblock titled The Great Wave off Kanagawa, along with the weight and purity. This piece is very unique in theme, as it honors a renowned piece of art on its surface which is uncommon for Silver bullion coins.
- Reverse: Features the Fiji crest along with denomination of 1 Dollar.
These 1 oz Fiji Great Wave coins are a great way to diversify your investment portfolio and protect against inflation or economic downturn. Add this 2017 Great Wave Silver coin to your holdings today!
The Great Wave off Kanagawa ("In the well of a wave off Kanagawa", "Under the wave off Kanagawa"), also known as The Great Wave or simply The Wave, is a woodblock print by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai. It was published sometime between 1830 and 1833 in the late Edo period as the first print in Hokusai's series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji. It is Hokusai's most famous work, and one of the best recognized works of Japanese art in the world. It depicts an enormous wave threatening boats off the coast of the prefecture of Kanagawa. While sometimes assumed to be a tsunami, the wave is, as the picture's title suggests, more likely to be a large rogue wave. As in all the prints in the series, it depicts the area around Mount Fuji under particular conditions, and the mountain itself appears in the background.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.