|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription "Canada 50 Dollars." The obverse was designed by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features an eagle, representing American forces, facing a lion, symbolizing forces fighting under British command. Between these two animals is the shield of military conflict which is emblazoned with the Canadian Maple Leaf.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this unique 1/2 oz Platinum coin to your cart today!
Royal Canadian Mint's 1/2 ounce Platinum bullion coins commemorating the War of 1812. These limited production, 99.95% pure Platinum coins are one of the purest Platinum coins available and guaranteed for their weight and purity by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The War of 1812 is often described as America's second war of independence. It began as a protest against perceived violations of the U.S.'s national sovereignty by the British and was the first time that America declared war on another nation. America's historic national anthem, "The Star Spangled Banner," was penned during Britain's naval bombardment of Baltimore's Fort McHenry.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.