|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 150 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins packaged in a box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country crest, the face value, year of issue, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features Batman standing high on a building ledge holding his Lasso of Truth. Next to him is the Batman logo.
- This coin is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Start your collection by adding the 2023 1 oz Gold Batman coin to your cart today!
DC Comics Justice League
DC Comics writer Gardner Fox based the Justice League off of the Justice Society of America. The group first appeared in the March 1960 DC Comics issue 28, The Brave and the Bold. The initial team members included Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. While other superheroes have come and gone since then, the first members of the Justice League are iconic and beloved. In November of 1960, the new superhero team got their own comic book, titled "Justice League of America."
The country of issue, Samoa, is located in the South Pacific and is an island nation. There are approximately 185,000 native Samoans, but many live in New Zealand, Australia and California. The Samoan way dates back more than 3,000 years and is still present today. Samoa is known for its natural beauty, hospitality and as a place for adventures.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.