Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 release date.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans floating together on the water. The design includes the words "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P" mint mark around the edge.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Secure your MintDirect® Premier 2022 Gold Swan by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10, we also have a 20-count storage box.
Add this spectacular 2022 1 oz Gold Swan with the MintDirect® Premier Single + PCGS FirstStrike® designations to your cart today!
2022 1 oz Gold Swan (MintDirect® Premier Single + PCGS FirstStrike®)
Only coins delivered by The Perth Mint during the first 30 days of their release are eligible as MintDirect® Premier. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint capsules.
This process seals the coin within the card and tamper-evident packaging guarantees your investment in your 2022 Gold Swan indefinitely.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Gold Swans in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike® eligible coins are typically off the market. You now have a finished 2022 1 oz Gold Swan MintDirect® Premier Single + PCGS FS.
The Perth Mint Swans
The Perth Mint has been issuing magnificent Gold and Silver Swan coins since 2017, with yearly unique designs to create a perfect series for collectors. The Gold and Silver Swan Series features new designs annually, making them even more collectible than before, and they are available in bullion and Proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its history, the name has become known to hold some of the highest standards of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.