Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of pure Gold.
- The MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® tube holds 40 Gold American Eagle coins, making a total Gold weight of 20 oz.
- Each tube has the MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Displays Lady Liberty grasping a torch and an olive branch along with additional details from the initial Bronze cast to improve this classic design.
- Reverse: Shows an eagle in addition to the coin's denomination and Gold content pointed out around the design.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, produced in West Point, NY.
APMEX is one of the handful of vendors authorized to get Gold and Silver bullion straight from the U.S. Mint, giving our customers the chance to obtain American Eagle products directly through our site.
Secure your new investment in one of our protective Biometric Safes.
2023 1/2 oz MDP Gold Eagle Coins
First released in 1986, the American Eagle line has become one of the most well-known bullion coins. The American Gold Eagle coins are readily available in four different sizes to fascinate a wide selection of collectors and investors.
The U.S. Mint announced adapted reverse designs for the American Eagle Gold coins in mid-year 2021. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) illustrator Jennie Norris developed the Gold coin design, which was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon.
MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike®
According to the United States Mint's requirements, new year coinage must be date-stamped with the corresponding year. As a result, the dies used to create coins for the previous year are destroyed, and new dies are manufactured to produce coins for the following year. The MintDirect® Premier designation ensures that these products are shipped during the first 30 days of a new release.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS to add the quality assurance and recognition of the PCGS FirstStrike® designation to this coin. This means that your coin will be among the first released by the mint and have a unique value. Coins must remain in their original tamper-evident packaging when sent in for grading to be FirstStrike® eligible.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee against spotting or tarnishing, which can happen in chemically active metals like Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.