You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$34.90||$35.26||$36.35|
|20 - 99||$34.60||$34.96||$36.04|
|100 - 299||$34.30||$34.66||$35.73|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Impressive to behold, the emu is the largest native bird in Australia. Fittingly so, it is featured on this .9999 fine Silver coin which touts a limited mintage of 30,000 coins worldwide. These coins are sold out at the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 30,000 coins.
- These coins are sold out at the mint!
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the face value, year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult Australian emu and her offspring in an Outback landscape. The design also includes the inscription "Australian Emu," The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the year-date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2023 Australian Silver Emu from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2023 1 oz Silver Emu to your cart today!
The Australian emu is a large, flightless bird that can trot great distances. Although emus have feathers, they cannot fly because their wings are too small. Emus are found throughout Australia in almost all habitat types and they feed mainly on grass, flowers, seeds and insects. The emu is the second-largest living bird by height, after the ostrich. The Perth Mint has released a bullion series featuring this unique animal in both Gold and Silver. The 2023 release is the sixth release of this series.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
The Perth Mint produces some of the most popular silver coins for investments.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.