You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Light antiquing helps to hide spots or scratches that may come while stacking.
- Each medal will come in a capsule. Special Chess Crown case sold separately.
- Minted in South Korea.
- Obverse: Front side shows an intricate design with a knight chess piece above a shield with swords crossed.
- Reverse: Back side of the piece shows the negative version of the intricate design such that multiple pieces will stack neatly nested one within the other.
Display your Silver Chess Crown pieces by displaying eight in the custom Chess Pieces Crown Stackables case!
Start crowning/stacking by adding one of these South Korean 1 oz Silver Chess Crown: The Knight Stackable to your cart today!
Chess Crown Series
Traced back nearly 1,500 years to India, the history of chess was the subject of speculation. The game quickly spread to Persia, Spain and then Southern Europe and evolved roughly into its current form around the 1500s. This stackable series will feature six different types of pieces used on the chess board - king, rook, bishop, queen, knight and pawn. The second series release includes the knight.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.