You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2015 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “15” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The iconic beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins now has added security with a radial line background, not seen on bullion products outside of the Canadian Maple Leaf series. Add 2015 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
The 2015 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf features a new form of security through the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Gold Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later. APMEX is a recognized Bullion DNA dealer for trusted RCM products.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.