You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 silver.
- Mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts crop circles and a flying saucer along with the coat of arms for Niue and includes the face value and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Features a black hole in vivid colors. This image was created by an original watercolor painting. Stars and planets surround the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz silver coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is an amazing coin for the fan of astrology. Add this Black Hole coin to your cart today!
Milky Way Series
This 12-coin series will feature images from the cosmos. Some of the coins featured in this series will be the first artificial satellite, the first animal in orbit, first Czechoslovak in space and more.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.