Only $2,695.00 per coin
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold Proof coin is the last release in the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World series. It has a limited mintage of 200 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Mintage of only 200 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Egyptian pyramids, the Hanging Gardens of Semiramis, the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, Feidius' statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes and the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Also includes the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the face value and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Lighthouse of Alexandria
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Gold The Lighthouse of Alexandria coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on the another great coin from this series. Add this Seven Wonders of the World gold coin to your cart today!
Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
All Seven Wonders are depicted on the obverse of the coin and feature architectural beauty. This constructions of classical antiquity list was given by various authors in guidebooks.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.