Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
This coin commemorates American Memorial Park in the Northern Mariana Islands. This is the 47th release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: a young woman stands in front of the Flag Circle and Court of Honor at American Memorial Park.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your Silver ATB coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
This monumental piece of United States history is forever captured in this beautifully crafted 5 oz Silver coin. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
American Memorial Park
American Memorial Park is located on the island of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands, and features 133 acres of beautiful beaches, wetlands, and mangrove forests. The park was established in 1978 as a living memorial to the Americans and Marianas who lost their lives during the Marianas Campaign of June and July 1944. This campaign proved crucial in the Pacific war, giving U.S. forces a foothold against Japanese positions throughout the south Pacific and allowing for the construction of airfields within flight range of the Japanese mainland, but came at the cost of over 8,000 Allied lives. The heroic sacrifice of these individuals is memorialized with several monuments throughout the park, including the Memorial Court of Honor and Flag Circle, the Marianas Memorial, and the Saipan American Memorial and Carillon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.