Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 3,000.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Stylized yin-yang symbol depicting the harmony and balance between opposing forces. "EQUILIBRIUM," weight and purity surrounding.
- Reverse: Features the Niue coat of arms with date and denomination surrounding.
Protect your Gold in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add the Pressburg Mint's Equilibrium series to your collection today!
The Equilibrium series features changing designs every year, all pointing out the need for harmony. This release features a stylized image of the ancient yin-yang symbol, a representation of two complementary forces co-existing. Yin is a symbol of Earth, female energy, darkness and passivity. Yang is a symbol for Heaven, male energy, light and activity. Pressburg has created a beautiful presentation for this symbol on the obverse where we see the symbol represented by lines symbolizing flow between the forces.
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna, is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the traditional history of the old mint of the country.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.