- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 2023 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Stallion has been certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC and bears the desirable First Day of Issue designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Day of Issue designation ensures this coin was among the very first coins shipped from the Spanish Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Features the famous Columnarios - the Pillars of Hercules design representing the joining of the two Old and New World hemispheres with two crowned globes between and the motto "PLVS VLTRA."
- Reverse: Features the stallion with the words "CABALLO CARTUJANO" to its left and "1,5 EURO" above, along with the year and mint mark.
- Minted and guaranteed by the Spanish Royal Mint.
Protect your 2023 Reverse Proof Gold Stallion, and other classic coins in your collection, by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
NGC + First Day of Issue Gold Stallion
The Stallions are the latest release in the highly collectible modern commemorative series from the Real Casa de la Moneda of Spain. NGC creates collectible appeal by ensuring the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee. APMEX is delighted to provide this release certified PF-70, which indicates a fantastic coin with no apparent flaws. Additionally, NGC certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they are verified to have shipped from the mint on the first day of release. With NGC certified coins, collectors know they are purchasing Gold Stallion coins in the absolute finest condition and among the very first released for 2023.
Add this beautiful 2023 Spain 1 oz Gold Stallion Doubloon PF-70 NGC (First Day of Issue) commemorating the country's rich minting tradition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.