Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Mintage of only 200 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of the female painter surrounded by flowers, her name on the left and the purity and metal content on the right.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Gold Frida Kahlo coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on the another great coin from this series. Add this Femme Fatales gold coin to your cart today!
The renowned Mexican artist known for her distinctive and deeply personal painting was born in Mexico in 1907. Frida Kahlo's life was marked by physical and emotional challenges; she contracted polio as a child and later survived a near-fatal bus accident that left her with lifelong health issues and chronic pain. Kahlo's work gained recognition for its powerful exploration of themes such as identity, gender, pain and the human experience. Although her art was not widely recognized during her lifetime, she is now considered one of the most important artists of the 20th century.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.