Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars come in protective plastic. Multiples of 10 or more may come in a plastic tube.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the famous Aztec Calendar stone. The design is in a circular shape resembling a sun, with rays emanating outward. In the center is the face of the Aztec solar deity, Tonatiuh, which gives the monolith its alternate name - the Sun Stone.
- Reverse: Depicts the striking left portrait of Cuauhtemoc, the last Aztec Emperor of Tenochtitlan. The name Cuauhtemoc means "Descending Eagle," as in the moment when an eagle folds its wings and plummets down to strike its prey. He wears the traditional headdress and ear ornaments of the Aztec elite, and is surrounded by an Aztec border as well as the inscriptions of his name and the metal content, weight and purity.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants to your order.
Add this 10 oz Aztec Calender Silver bar to your investment portfolio today!
Silver bullion bars of uniform size allows them to be easily stacked and stored. Browse our large selection of Silver from the best Silver bars manufacturers around the world. We guarantee the quality of all our Silver bars.
Aztec Sun Stone Silver Bar Design
The Aztec sun stone, also known as the Aztec calendar stone, is one of the most famous works of art from the Aztec people. It was carved in the 1500s, and discovered in the late 1700s. The design itself was meant to measure time with a sophisticated and interconnected calendar system that adhered to the celestial bodies, which provided a list of religious festivals and sacred dates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review